OVERVIEW OF BIOTIN + ZINC AND SELENIUM
- Biotin as well as zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of softer skin and healthy hair and are therefore the ideal combination.
- Biotin also helps support hair growth and strength for thicker, beautiful softness and radiance.
- Biotin has been shown to improve nail strength and health, along with our combination of zinc and selenium would contribute to healthier and stronger nails.
- Biotin is very important for women who are pregnant or lactating. While symptomatic biotin deficiency is rare, low biotin levels are common during pregnancy, it is said that in the US about 50% of pregnant women may have at least a mild biotin deficiency
- Biotin contributes to a strong metabolic rate, and balanced mood and psychological function, while Zinc and Selenium are essential trace elements and can impact the immune system and also protect the cells from oxidative stress
HOW TO USE BIOTIN + ZINC AND SELENIUM
Use 1 tablet with a meal with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
INGREDIENTS OF BIOTIN + ZINC AND SELENIUM
D-Biotin, Zinc Bisglycinate, Sodium Selenite, Filler: Microcrystalline Cellulose