OVERVIEW OF MULTIVITAMIN TABLETS
- Contains all the important vitamins and minerals from A-Z
- Produced under the highest quality standards and controls and tested by independent testing laboratories
- Vitamin C included in our multivitamin, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin B12 is also said to improve mood and symptoms of depression
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production in your body. Taking a supplement may improve your energy level
- Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth, and muscles healthy.
- Vitamin E is a nutrient your body needs to support your immune system and help your cells to regenerate, Vitamin E is most commonly known for its benefits for skin health and appearance
HOW TO USE MULTIVITAMIN TABLETS
Take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water.
Calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), calcium D-pantothenate, zinc oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, retinyl acetate, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, biotin, sodium selenite, methylcobalamin, cholecalciferol.