OVERVIEW OF VITAMIN B COMPLEX NATURE CAPSULES
- B1 (thiamine): Thiamine plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy.
- B2 (riboflavin): Riboflavin helps convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant.
- B3 (niacin): Niacin plays a role in cellular signaling, metabolism and DNA production and repair.
- B5 (pantothenic acid): Like other B vitamins, pantothenic acid helps your body obtain energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production.
- B6 (pyridoxine): Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B7 (biotin): Biotin is essential for carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regulates gene expression.
- B9 (folate): Folate is needed for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells and proper cell division.
- B12 (cobalamin): Perhaps the most well-known of all the B vitamins, B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE VITAMIN B COMPLEX NATURE CAPSULES
Take 1 capsule per day with a glass of water with a meal.
INGREDIENTS OF VITAMIN B COMPLEX NATURE CAPSULES
Thiamine hydrochloride, sodium-riboflavin-5´-phosphate, inosithexanicontinate, nicotinamide, calcium-D-pantothenate, pyridoxal-5´-phosphate, D-biotin, (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, 5´- deoxyadenosylcobalamin, methylcobalamin, Hydroxocobalamin, rice bran extract, glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose)